We are committed to simplifying access reviews across the enterprise to timely identify and remediate obsolete and excessive access
The company was founded in Zug, Switzerland in 2012. We initially focused on IT and SAP Security Consulting services to bootstrap the development of the Access Informer solution and pivoted to a solution provider in 2015.
We have leveraged over 15 years of experience in the field to design a simple yet powerful solution to collect, analyze and monitor authorizations across your key systems, including SAP ERP, Active Directory, SharePoint and Network Shares.
- Over 17 years of experience in IT Consulting, Audit, Security & Control roles in large multinationals including Sun Microsystems, KPMG, Altria/Philip Morris and Kraft Foods
- Combines Business Degree with IT Security technical knowledge and programming skills
- Achieved key IT Security and Project Management certifications, including CISSP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ABCP, and PMP
- Seasoned professional in the areas of management consulting and corporate finance
- Extensive experience in management positions and leading strategic, international projects for renowned companies in the Financial Service, Consultancy and FMCG industries
- Master in Economics and a master in advanced European Studies
- OWASP Geneva: Chapter leader
- Web application threats and countermeasures
- Secure development lifecycle
- Penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Software threat modelling and risk analysis
Contact us for a Demo